- Transparency: We take personal responsibility for using our resources effectively, and we want to be open and honest about our projects, activities, and spending for the betterment of women across the globe.
- Collaboration: We work together, both internally and externally, in order to create a better world for those who live in it.
- Inclusiveness: We realise that women’s equality is not only a women’s issue. We seek to include all women, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, and colour, as well as men. We believe that people of all identities are equal partners in solving these issues.
- Integrity: We do our best to be honest and transparent in order to provide the best information possible. We always act in the best interest of women everywhere. We hold ourselves to a high standard as we realise this is the only way to successfully implement change.
- Tenacity: We fight for what we believe in, and will continue to do so until human rights violations against women have been eradicated all across the globe.
Understanding intercultural and inter-religious perspectives is crucial to the struggle for women’s rights and our work. Having a good sense and understanding of other cultures and their beliefs allows women’s rights advocates to work within all cultures to ensure women are afforded every right given to them but in a culturally sensitive way. Throughout our work IWI strives to be inclusive in the struggle for women’s rights ensuring that all women have a voice, regardless of their cultural or religious backgrounds, in accordance to their beliefs.